Weekend Services, Midweek, Memorials, Groups and other Church Services (adult-focused):
- Masks are again required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status (LA County DPH order effective July 17, 2021).
- Masks are not required when outdoors.
- Singing is still permitted.
- Social distancing is no longer in effect.
- Food and drinks are allowed to be consumed in the auditorium for those that are fully vaccinated.
- We will no longer screen people with questions or take temperatures before entering.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available extensively throughout our campus.
- Our rigorous cleaning/sanitizing protocols after or between services will continue.
DV Youth, DV Kids and other youth or kids events (child-focused):
- Masks are still required for everyone (2 years & older) unless outdoors AND socially distanced.
- Adult leaders working with kids and youth are required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Singing is permitted.
- Social distancing not required, though elbow room encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer is still provided.
- Cleaning/sanitizing after or between services will continue for DV Kids and will begin for DV Youth.
- Worship leaders and preachers will continue to need masks or physical barriers regardless of age or vaccination status.
- Food/beverage consumption not permitted during service (for longer events, food or beverages can be served with distanced seating).